Search This Blog

Monday, August 28, 2017

New Brushes and a Rant

I'm about to do something, well, almost, that I hate to see.  You came here of your own volition, and I didn't promise you a review, so I suppose I'm not really doing it.  Well, here goes anyway.  I bought these detail brushes on Amazon.  Got a great deal and I like how they look.  I haven't used them yet, so I can't tell you how they work but gosh they look great!


How many product reviews have you read that tell you how nice the packaging looks, or how quickly they arrived, or anything other than an actual review of how the thing does what it is supposed to do?  Drives me batty.  So I'm not reviewing these brushes, I'm just sharing with you that I got them and I'm excited to try them.  They're my first real set of semi-nice brushes so I hope there is a noticeable difference in how they perform.  We'll see, and I'll be sure to report back when I've used them.

No comments:

Post a Comment